This gorgeous four-bedroom home is situated in a quiet culdesac in the sought after area of Victoria Point. This home has so much to offer, with three built-in bedrooms and the fourth being perfect for a teenage retreat, potential dual living or a perfect multi-purpose rumpus room. You have a beautifully renovated kitchen, which leads to your large tiled outdoor entertaining area for your guests. Spend afternoons here watching over your sparkling swimming pool which is perfect for our Queensland climate. This family home is nestled on a large corner block, you’re surrounded by parklands and walking tracks and only moments away from Thompson’s Beach.
– Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Fourth bedroom or perfect multi-purpose rumpus room or office
– Potential dual living opportunities
– Renovated Kitchen with new appliances
– Stunning fireplace to keep toasty through the winters
– A huge tiled entertaining area
– Sparkling swimming pool with waterfall and tiled in sandstone
– Side access with 6m x 6m shed, fit out with plenty of storage, workbench, lighting and power
Close proximity to both public and private primary, secondary schools and shopping centres.