Just a short stroll to the water’s edge, this updated dual living family home is set on a massive 793m2 block in a good neighbourhood. It has something for each member of the family, from the little ones to teenagers and even the grandparents who be very comfortable in the great sized granny flat attached to the main home. There’s a stunning in-ground pool next to the large outdoor entertaining area, perfect for a hot summers day, entertaining friends and family. This home boasts 6 bedrooms, 2 kitchens and 3 lounge/living areas. Upstairs is a balcony at the front that is accessed by the living area and 1 of the bedrooms and another balcony overlooking the pool at the rear of the home so you will be able to catch those amazing bay breezes. Fully fenced with an electric sliding gate at the front of the property and situated to your right as soon as you drive in is a double carport. Out the back is a massive 6x6m shed, perfect for a home office or gym. In addition to all of this, you will also have the added luxury of solar water and electricity. Only 2 blocks from the water and parks with a view to Coochie Mudlo and Stradbroke Islands. You are also very close to the cafes, restaurants, cinema and Victoria Point Shopping Precinct.
• Just a short stroll to the water’s edge
• Comfortable in the great sized granny flat attached to the main home
• In-ground pool
• Large outdoor entertaining area
• 6 bedrooms
• 3 lounge/living areas.
• Upstairs is a balcony at the front that is accessed by the living area and 1 of the bedrooms
• Balcony overlooking the pool at the rear
• Fully fenced with an electric sliding gate
• Double carport
• Massive 6x6m shed
• Solar water and electricity
• Close to the cafes, restaurants, cinema and Victoria Point Shopping Precinct.